Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Bike!!!!!!


Today I FINALLY ordered my new bike. After months, probably 6 or more, of deliberation I made up my indecisive mind and made Torrelli Corsa Pista my new project.

I was going back and forth with the Torelli frame and the 2009 bianchi D2 superpista which is an amazing track bike. But, due to my aggressiveness/location (Downtown Philly) I believe a solid steel frame is better match for my riding style.

The picture posted is the frame I have but mine will be a solid black frame with the same Red Decals. This frame well hopefully roll smooth with my custom wheels, courtesy of bikerevolutions, which will be Phil Wood Hubs (black or white?) laced to the new Velocity B43, which are just ridiculous deep(insert sexual innuendo here)

No comments:

Post a Comment